This is a gorgeous Friday morning.
Walking out and around my gardens.
I was inspired to snatch up a few blooms
for a few casual bouquets,
snip some lettuce,
baby kale leaves
and
a few baby spinach leaves.
And of course,
the chickies always leave me little lovely gifts.
The birds are singing,
the sun is warm,
the breeze is gentle
and for the moment,
all is right in my little piece of the world.
Hope your Friday brings you moments
to stop and marvel at all that is around you.
Have a beautiful day filled with plenty of special moments.

I really enjoy your blog!I like the simplicity on your photographs.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend.
Thanks so much Dieneke:) I am a pretty simplistic person, so I guess that shows in my art and photos. When God has made everything so beautiful, what is there to improve on, correct?
DeleteMuch love to you
Debbie
By the way, could you possibly try to explain to me how to say your name? When I write I say out loud what I am writing, and I would love to be saying your name correctly:)
Thanks my dear.
Beautiful! :) You already have hydrangeas...I am jealous :)
ReplyDeletem.
Maria, if I could i would cut you a bouquet and bring them straight to you:) Only wish these lovelies has some scent to them. They smell of absolutely nothing:(
DeleteDebbie
xx