Made few more plans for the wedding today. Have no idea how the ceremony itself is to take place, but luckily Meghan at work is able to help me figure it all out. Thanks to her wedding on New Year's Eve, she is able to guide me through everything I need to do. Seems odd that a girl young enough to be my daughter is helping me plan my wedding, hahaha. It just feels odd planning all of this when I am 44 years old. It was so much easier the first time I got married at 24 when my mom took charge and handled everything. But, we all know that marriage didn't work out, so maybe with me struggling on my own to get this one pulled together, it will have a happy ending forever. Just a little over 2 months to go and it will all be here. This weekend I hope to get out and do more in the yard to make it beautiful for the reception. I have a few extra things I want to get this weekend for the yard and some spray paint to repaint the chairs. Now if I can just get the music for the reception nailed down most of my major problems will be taken care of. I meet the minister and the potential pianist this Sunday and should be able to get a few more things squared away.
Robby built me a cold frame today so that I can get some early veggies started from seed. So looking forward to getting the veggie garden planted and some seeds in the ground. I am so tired of not so fresh veggies to eat and veggies shipped from halfway around the world. Can't wait to go out and pick some organic greens and veggies to use for dinner. There is something so rewarding about walking out into the garden at night and picking what you want for dinner, spending a few minutes preparing it and then eating it. I love the creativity that comes with spontaneous planning.
Soon this will look very different with wisteria covering it and bird nests hidden in the wisteria branches.
No comments:
Post a Comment